Monday, September 14, 2009

Where do I buy crawfish online?

I found myself looking for a place to purchase crawfish online the other day for a football party against the New Orleans Saints and the Atlanta Falcons in December 2009.  I am hosting a party for some rivals of mine at work who follow the Saints like the gospel.  

While I was chatting with my rival, we decided to have a party and it would be up to me to design the menu.  I thought it would be funny to come up with funny names for the dishes I was going to prepare and this blog will detail my journey to December 13, 2009.  

The first thing I wanted to do was have either a crawfish boil or make jambalaya with crawfish and sausage and such.  My first task is to find a website online that will ship live crawfish to me.  I can't find crawfish anywhere in Georgia that is close enough to drive the day before the big game so I am resorting to the internet.  
Below are some websites that I found where I can buy the crawfish online.   
Crayfishman.com
Provides live crayfish from Northern Wisconsin lakes.
Kyle LeBlanc Crawfish Farms
Offers crawfish and other Louisiana food products. Also features cajun recipes.
Louisiana Cajun Crawfish, Inc.
Ships live, boiled or frozen crawfish, crab, shrimp, oysters and other Louisiana seafood and dishes.
Louisiana Crawfish Co.
Order fresh crawfish on-line for delivery right to your door.
Signal Corporation
Crawfish cooked in a Swedish style with crown dill. Minimum order of ten boxes.
I'm not sure who to go with yet but will keep researching the best site to buy crawfish from for this party.  I may even buy some now and practice the jambalaya or crawfish boil recipes so I am sure to get it right on game day.

No comments:

Post a Comment