Monday, September 14, 2009

Menu for the Saints-Falcons football party

These are just some ideas I have so far for the party.  These are my notes so if they don't make sense to you, oh well.  They make sense to me.
Nutria Poppers – Corn pops with licorice (tail) corn nuts, peanuts, marshmallows
  ** For those of you that don't know what Nutria are, this is my take on a quick snack in honor of the Nutria from Louisiana.
Pat O’Brien’s Sidewalk Scrapings - chunky guacamole
 ** This is in honor of the leavings of many drunks the next morning in front of the bar
Pigeon Shit Pudding – figure out some concoction for this pudding mixture.  Maybe buy a cheap statue and drizzle the pudding mixture over it???
Gator Tators – sausage balls to resemble gator balls
Crawfish boil or jambalaya with crayfish and seafood/sausage/chicken – crayfish, corn, sausage, rice, chicken, mussels.  I have decided to go with the Brutus' Jambalaya.

No comments:

Post a Comment