Monday, October 5, 2009

Fantasy Football Failure!

I'm in a fantasy football league for the first time ever and I'm doing awful.  I'm 0-4 so far and I just don't get it.  I've picked the best players but they continue to underperform.  Every week I switch out the poor players for better players and keep getting bit in the ass.

As for week 4, I had Matt Ryan and Roddy White on my fantasy team and this was their Bye week.  I am very confident that I moved them to the bench before the cut-off last week but there they were, big fat 0's in their column.  I'm beginning to wonder if I should even be hosting a football party!!

Only a few more weeks before the Monday night game against New Orleans.  Let's hope the Atlanta Falcons are able to bounce back after last weeks loss to the Patriots.  See you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment